Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Money in the Bank 2012: Who Went Home With The Brief Cases?

Money in the Bank 2012:


Although the Money in the Bank pay-per-view was a few weeks ago, I still wanted to write my reflections and talk about it with all you. So, I am sorry for the delay. Read on and tell me what you think……………



Kofi! Truth! Hunico! Camacho! Pre-Show! Non-Title Match


I know that the WWE is trying to re-build the tag team division and I think that they are doing a pretty good job. However, I thought that it did look bad for the Tag Team Champions to be in a dark match where the belts were not on the line. I don’t understand why The Prime Time Players didn’t face off against Primo and Epico for the Number One Contenders spot. With that being said R- Truth pinned Camacho and gave the Tag Team Champions a victory. I do feel that the titles are going to change hands shortly. The Prime Time Players do seem to be getting a push so lets’ see what happens.

Winner:Kofi and R-Truth



World Heavyweight Championship Money in the Bank Match

Ziggler, Santino, Tensai, Kidd, Christian, Sandow, Rhodes,Sin Cara


This was one of the matches that I was looking forward to seeing all night. There were so many talented participants. Everyone really worked their asses off! Tyson Kidd and Tensai have developed a great rivalry. I look forward to seeing Kidd get a very big push shortly. I was pretty shocked that Santino lasted as long as he did but didn’t expect him to win. My buddy Christian, almost had it won until he took a nasty spill off the ladder, compliments of Dolph. At the end, I was happy to see Dolph grab the briefcase. He has a great future ahead of him and I do see him cashing in the briefcase and beating Sheamus very soon.

I just want to say that i am Very proud of Dolph and excited to see Dolph/Jericho! Two of my favorite guys going at it and i think the one guy Dolph needs to elevate his career is Chris Jericho. Perfect Storyline for Dolph and it gives Jericho a Face turn going into him leaving for his Music.

Winner: Smackdown Mr. MITB: Dolph Ziggler



Sheamus! Del Rio! Ricardo! World Heavyweight Championship



I didn’t expect Sheamus to drop the title to Del Rio. Del Rio worked on Sheamus’ arm for most of the match and was great at taunting the crowd. Sheamus came alive at the end and The Great White prevailed by giving Del Rio a Brogue Kick. It seems to me that Del Rio is going to beat down Sheamus in a future match and Ziggler will definitely cash in on it.

Winner and Still World Champion: Sheamus


Cena! Jericho! Kane! Show and The Miz WWE Championship Money in the Bank!

One of the best parts of this match was when The Miz added himself into it. He is such a modest guy. I love it! Lol. This match went back and forth all evening and it seemed that The Big Show was going to win. To my surprise, Cena hit Show multiple times and grabbed the briefcase to win the match. It seemed to me that the ending got botched because even Cena was kind of surprised that he won. What else is new? Lol!

P.S. I do think Cena wasn't supposed to win however i loved that for a guy of his Magnitude that they felt comfortable with him "Cashing In" and "Loosing". I think that gives it more of a value of, "Could it really happen, Could they really Loose?" I mean He is John Cena.

 Raw Mr. MITB: John Cena

Punk! Bryan! AJ! YES! NO! MAYBE SO! WWE Championship!

This match kept me on “The Edge” of my seat. I wanted to know who AJ was going to help. AJ added a lot of drama into the match and I knew when she got knocked out that she would have to return. Both men took a lot of punishment and in the end, Punk, hit a back suplex and put Bryan through the table. I was hoping that Bryan would win but I think that his time is near. This was a good storyline and once again Punk does a great job of showing the world why he is the best at what he does.”

Winner and Still WWE Champion: CM Punk



Layla! Kaitlin! and Eve! Vs. Tamina! Beth! Natayla


This was a decent divas match. It didn’t last long though. Tamina hit a super kick on Beth and Layla made the pin. The Divas division is a bit weak. Hopefully, with the return of Kelly Kelly, we will start to see some better story lines.  I have noticed that we are getting to see more of Kaitlin. She does have a lot of athletic talent and I am happy that she is getting a push.
Winners: Tamina, Kaitlin and Layla

Primo and Epico Vs The Prime Time Players
I was and still am disappointed that this took place instead of the Tag Titles. However i enjoyed the match and loved the Epico and Primo got their revenge on the Tag Team. They need more Tag Team Turmoil and this might just do it. Now Add Hawkins/Reks and The Uso's. As well as (My personal wants is Sin Cara and Rey mysterio - it would give more presitege to the division) and you have multiple Tag teams to great a Tag Team Division as the Tag Champions are R-Truth and Kofi.
Winners: Primo and Epico


Ryback! Vs. Hawkins! and Reks!


Ryback asked to be fed some more opponents and he got what he asked for, “two opponents.” Lol. Hawkins and Reks did a good job of trying to take down Ryback. This was actually the longest match of Ryback’s career. At the end, Ryback pinned Reks. I am hoping to see Ryback develop a feud with Randy when he returns or even Cena in the future.
Winner: RyBack


I thought that Money in the Bank 2012 was one of the better pay-per-views of the year. What did you guys think? Were you happy with Cena and Dolph winning the briefcases? Comment and let me know.

                      ~ADAM~



 I am going to work on Writing a Blog
about Raw 1000! I will also be doing a Top
20 (Power Ranking) similar to what
WWE.COM Does. So keep your eyes out
for more coming your way.


3 comments:

  1. Great reflection on WWE MITB, Adam.

    I agree with you on what you said about Dolph Ziggler woinning the SD! MITB match and, going forward in a program with Chris Jericho.

    I also agree with you about the whole tag team pre-show match and, the fact that the Primetime Players were just left out.
    I know they came out later in the show and faced Epico & Primo but, was it to name Top Contenders to the tag team titles or, was it just another match?

    I liked that DZ won the SD! MITB match but, was not happy with John Cena winning the RAW MITB match. Although, I would have been foolish to bet against Superman Cena.
    I think having Big Show, Chris Jericho, or Kane would have been better and possibly led to better storylines down the road.

    I was happy to see Kaitlyn in action and, on a ppv! Wow!
    I have been a fan of hers since day one but, can not understand why she has not been used better in the company so far.

    The CM Punk-Daniel Bryan match was awesome and a lot of fun and I think these guys are great together. Always good for a good match!

    I wondered in one of my blogs recently, when Ryback was going to start facing Actual wrestlers that are considered WWE Superstars. Well, I got my wish, that he would.
    Now, if only my Other wishes, when WWE angles and storylines are concerned, would come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CougarDann, Well that's some real powerful analysis. What is your day job, and good lord I hope your better at it because I feel asleep 3Xs reading......whatever that is

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK , that was a little behind kissing. I agree Adam, I to think so Adam. I took some caffeine pills Drank a Red bull and I finally made it through your....blah, blah, I also agree Adam segment. Don't quit the day job cougerdave. We need those orders to have the right size fry in them.

    ReplyDelete