Total Pageviews

Friday, April 5, 2013

Wrestlemania 29 2013 - Will the Streak Finally be Broken?

It is WrestleMania time and we are only a few days away from the grandest stage of them all! We have a star packed card with many rematches and a lot of debuts. The story lines are very strong. I for one can’t wait to watch.  Here is the current card…

For the pre -show which I do not agree with is…..


Match 1: Champion Wade Barrett  Vs. The Miz

I think this should be on the card but this reminds me of Sheamus and Daniel Bryan a few years ago at Mania 27. I think Barrett should retain but I do believe Miz will win.

Winner and New IC Champion The Miz

My Pick: Wade Barrett

 

Match 2: Tons of Funk Vs. Rhode Scholars

First off I thought the Rhode Scholars had broken up. That made no sense to me. However, I love them as a tag team and are glad they are back together. I see them going out on top at Mania this year. Also, welcome back Bella Twins!

Winner: Rhode Scholars

Who will win: Tons of Funk


Match 3: Ryback Vs. Mark Henry

I see Ryback going over on Mark Henry. It will be the battle of the strongest men but Ryback will shell shock Mark Henry in a Wow moment and win via pinfall.

Winner: Ryback

Who will win: Ryback



Match 4: Tag Team Champions Team Hell NoVs. Ziggler and Big E

I really thought Ziggler and Big E would be going over. However, after Raw, I do think Team Hell No will retain. So that’s my pick.  I think Ziggler will make a major impact at WrestleMania though . :)

Winner: Still Tag Team Champions Team Hell No

Who will win: Team Hell No


Match 5: Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show Vs. The Shield

I do believe somehow and someway the Shield will come out victorious. Someone will turn on the Good team and I think it might be Orton. The Shield will win in their debut and continue to make a huge impact in the WWE!

Winner: The Shield

Who will win: The Shield



Match 6: Chris Jericho Vs. Fandango

To me I don’t see Fandango losing. If he does, he will make a huge impact without winning. I will go half and half on this. I think Chris deserves to win but I do think Fandango will win.

Winner: Chris Jericho

Who will win: Fandango




Match 7: World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio Vs. Jack Swagger

I really think Del Rio will retain his Championship against Jack Swagger.  However, I do believe Ziggler will cash in afterwards and will walk out of WrestleMania 29 as the new World Champion.

Winner and New World Champion Dolph Ziggler

Who will win: Del Rio/Ziggler



Match 8: Triple H Vs. Brock Lesnar

This is a big match and I will eventually get to see this match lol. Triple H will win especially with Shawn Michaels in his corner which was announced on Monday Night. I think Shawn will have a big part in the win for Triple H

Winner: Triple H

Who will win: Triple H


 

Match 9: Undertaker Vs. CM Punk

I’ll be honest for a while I was mixed with who I thought was going to win. I don’t think Taker would ever lose.  However, I had some thoughts that Punk might just win Sunday.  After Monday there is no way Taker wont avenge Paul’s good name and the streak becomes 21-0!

Winner: Undertaker

Who will win: Undertaker



Match 10: WWE Champion The Rock Vs. John Cena

Last year I picked John Cena and I was shocked and surprised with the outcome.  This year I am going with The Rock. I think the ending will shock us and I have a feeling Rock will pull it out. It won’t surprise me though to see Cena win the WWE Championship.

Winner: Still WWE Champion The Rock

Who Will Win: John Cena


Well I hope everyone enjoys WrestleMania. Once I am able to I plan on watching. I hope I at least get half of my predictions right lol. Everyone have a great weekend and just sit back and don’t analyze everything . Be a true wrestling fan, sit on the edge of your seat and enjoy!
                         ~Adam~

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I do think we tend to over analyze every detail which sets us up to be disappointed in the outcomes. All of our favorites can't win all the time. Even though it would be nice to see a long overdue appearance by Christian lol. Just sayin lol. I'd like to see Ziggler cash in and win the title. Also I love team Hell No so of course I don't want them to lose. Would love to see Cena make a heel turn, I know, I know that's asking ALOT! Anyways, I'm torn on Taker and Punk. I think I'll just take your advice and just sit back and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete