Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Top 25 WWE Superstars

Hey Guys i just wanted to take this time and Thank Everyone for reading. I have 5 people who have followed the blog and a fan also told me about how you can click on the Subscribe Button and choose where to put it. It will update u everytime i post something. Her's went to the Main Page of Yahoo cause thats her Homepage. I thought that was Neat so thanks for pointing that one out. I am glad the past two Post have done well. Between the two i have had over 100 Views in two Days.

What i wanted to do today is put a My Top Fav List and who i think is making it right now. The Guys to Look out for, the Guys who are doing well and the Guys who are Main Eventing and doing it right. Yes for those John Cena fans, He will be on this List. If you guys dont agree with My list, By All means, Comment and let me know. I love to hear your Thoughts.

My Top 25 (WWE Superstars)

Obviously if they are no longer Employeed they can not be eligable, If they are not in the WWE (Raw or Smackdown) and in FCW, they are no Eligable....

# 25 - Evan Bourne - I think this guy is great and has so many things to look forward to in his Career. Money in the Bank was a showcase for things to come and if is used right this guy is big Money. He isnt quite there which is why i put him at number 25..



# 24 - Drew McIntyre - This guy is the Future. He can wrestle. He isnt that bad on the Mic. The only thing holding this guy back is his Image and His On Air Time. They Don't Use him right..But hopefully this will be changing and he will be a Superstar!



# 23- Alex Riley - I really see this kid making it. He has talent, He already has the Fan Base. All he needs is a few more Good Fueds in him and it looks like they are headed that way with Dolph Ziggler. So I am looking for great things out of this kid.



# 22 - Justin Gabriel - This kid is amazing and i love watching him. He is over with the fans, he is getting the Face (Good Guy) Turn he needed to break away from The Nexus and The Corre. I feel it was a little early to break up Slater and Gabriel. I see Gabriel Making it before Slater. I like Heath but he is NOT over with the Crowd.



# 21- Cody Rhodes - Only thing holding Cody back is he hasnt do anything to "Wow" the crowd. He has everything going for him. Even his Fueds are going great. I do think they need to loose the mask but the Bag thing i think helps him. The Fans hate him for it and of course - Some of the fans even put the bags on. lol




# 20- Ted Dibiase - I really feel this guy could be a World Champion some day. He has the Talent, Skill, Mic. They just dont do anything with him. Hopefully Soon they will. I truely Feel he has "IT".



# 19 - Zack Ryder - He is the Future. I truely believe that. He has gotten over with the fans in his own way, He has become a "CM Punk" in terms of Being a Internet Insation. This guy has the backing of Myself, CM Punk, John Cena and Stone Cold Steve Austin. I believe he will be on our Screens for a while to come now :)




# 18- Sheamus - This guy is i think turning Face so it might work for him. However i like him better as a Heel (Villian) he is easier to hate than like. Sheamus is already a World Champion and i see bigger and better things in the future coming from this guy.



# 17- Kofi Kingston - He is doing great and i think if he continues with the United States Title, He will make it to the WWE Title. The fans (Kids) are mostly behind him and his skills are Unbelieveable. Just give this kid a few more years and Make my words he will be a top Contender.


# 16- Sin Cara - Talent - Check....Fans - Check....Mic Work- BAD!!! Thing is he cant speak English and in today's Wrestling World you HAVE to work the Mic. On the Flip side of that his Suspension isnt doing him any favors. If you make it threw your first year, You might be something. I have high hopes though :)



# 15- John Morrison- This guy is going to be Champion. I KNOW IT! he has everything..Thing is he got hurt (ive been there many times) and that holds you back. Just give it time. The only Reason i put him at 15 is because of his Injury.



# 14 - R-Truth- He has the Mic and makes you hate him. He is doing his best work to date. Just wanting a little more from him and him beating Morrison i think is on the right path.



# 13- Jack Swagger - This former World Champion is getting Hungry and i can see it in his eyes. He is coming but i am not completely sure the fans are ready. You better get ready cause He is coming- Jack!



# 12- Daniel Bryan- Smackdown Money in the Bank Winner, Talented as Hell. Only thing he needs to work on his Mic Skills but other than that...He is pushing for the Best in the World.



# 11- Dolph Ziggler -  FOLLOW THAT! - Thats all i gotta say



#10 - Rey Mysterio - Hands down still the Top High Flyer in the game. With 3 World Title's under his belt, I think he will be one again before he calls it quits.



# 9- Wade Barrett - You may ask yourself...Why Barrett and Why in the top 10? I think he is great. he got trained by the Best and I think we have yet to see the best in Barrett. I am putting my faith in him and putting him at 9 and hopefully he Delivers.



# 8- Randy Orton- I feel he is loosing it (not his mind) every week. I feel they are turning him into the next John Cena which i dont like. Cause I love Orton and i think he is great in the Ring. I put him at 8 because he has yet to show us something diffrent. I feel He has alot left in the tank and hopefully He shows that at SummerSlam.



# 7 - Triple H - I put him at 7 because he has only had 1 match (One hell of one at that) in over a year but i dont think he has retired his boots just yet.



# 6- Mark Henry - He is on a Roll and one of the better ones in his Career. If he is serious about retiring at the end of the year. He better get busy. I think they may give him a World title run before he retires.



# 5 - Christian - 2 Time World Champion.....Leader of Smackdown....Main Heel....(Sounds like me huh) lol Best Work...Hands Down. Just keep it going buddy.




# 4 - John Cena - If they would back him off the WWE title and just do a feud he might just be higher on my list. Not bad mouthing the guy at all. He is number 4. (sorry just laughed, i watched that movie the other day lol) I feel they have made the WWE title apart of his Wardwrobe and thats NOT good. Sorry guys..he can too wrestle lol I just feel his gimmic is stale. I am just not sure if turning Heel would do the Right thing or not. Turning him Heel- Would mean a portion of the Male Audiance is happy. Most Women and Children are not. Our Main Audiance is Women and Children. Just dont see it.



# 3 - Alberto Del Rio - Raw Money in the Bank Winner, Royal Rumble WInner, One of the Main Events at Wrestlemania. How much better can a Year be for a New Guy? World Champion! AND SOON!



# 2 - Miz - He is awesome on the Mic. I am probably one of his biggest Supporters. I love this guys work, He does everything a Champion should do. He reminds me of Myself. He is doing everything RIGHT!



Quiz - Lol Who is he beating up in this picture ?

# 1- CM Punk - Hands Down #1. When i started this list i worked from 25 to 2...cause i already knew who was number 1. I honestly dont think i need to say much other than. Amazing!




Well there it is. My Top 25 WWE Superstars right now.

Guys who did not make the Cut but i think will eventually are:

Chris Masters

Curt Hawkins

Tyson Kidd

DH Smith

Yoshi Tatsu

Michael McGillicuty

David Otunga

Heath Slater

What do they all have in Common? They dont get alot of TV Time. All of these guys are talented. So good Luck to you guys. Sometimes WWE Superstars and NXT just arnt enough :)

Thanks for reading guys!

Adam Copeland

5 comments:

  1. I really liked your list. I think that you did a great job with your number order. I agree with you about Heath Slater. He needs to do better promos. They are boring. I do think Justin Gabriel should be in the top ten soon. He has a lot going for him. And as usual your writing shows that you have a great sense of humor. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I am a friend of Prof. Sues. I work at the college with her. Your blog was amazing. If you need any tech help please let me know.

    Dr. Davis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prof. Sue told me to read your blog. I work with her at the college. I think your Top 25 list is rather interesting. I like how you explained the way in which you made your decisions. BTW - Susan speaks very highly of you - she even has all of us at the college watching Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown. I look forward to reading your next posting on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for doing this blog it is very interesting. i have always loved your write and with each blog or anything else you have written i love it more. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. Also the answer to your quiz miz is beating up EDGE (The best wrestler ever in my eyes)

    ReplyDelete