Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

SummerSlam Predictions 8/10/11


SummerSlam Predictions






Mark Henry Vs Sheamus

I have high hopes for this one because I am a huge fan of Sheamus. I have enjoyed Mark Henry’s run this time and I hope it continues. This match should be entertaining. They are both on a roll as of late and I am excited to see where this leads. Sheamus is so awesome in that ring. He is a Main Eventer. He has that persona about him that makes you say , “Wow! He is crazy!” but at the same time, he is one of the most down to earth guys.

Predictions:

Winner: Mark Henry

My pick: Sheamus



 

WWE Divas Champion Kelly Kelly Vs Beth Phoenix

I don’t think this will be a long match. However, I like what they are doing with the Divas as of late. The Heel turns of Beth and Natalya (The Sisters of Destruction ) as I’ve heard, Which I love btw. I really want to see Beth get that title. She is a hell of a athlete!

Winner :Beth

My Pick: Beth




World Champion Christian Vs Randy Orton

I have loved this storyline so much that I am so bias lol. Randy is a great athlete but is getting a bit stale as of late. Having a No Hold’s Barred Match is a great way to continue this at SummerSlam. That way they don’t have to re do the matches they already have. They have had 5 star matches in my opinion. I really hope this is the end of it though only because its getting a bit old .Not their rivalry, its just no one has been introduced to it yet. SO at least add someone else , (Maybe Daniel Bryan ?)

Winner: Christian

My Pick: Christian





WWE Champion CM Punk Vs WWE Champion John Cena With Triple H as the Ref.



I really hope this match gets the time it did at Money in the Bank. That match was Phenomenal. Punk can wrestle like no ones business. He is so great on that Mic, he is the reason a lot of people are watching again. I have great expectations for this match. Honestly though, Cena winning this match makes no since to me. He doesn’t need this win, Punk does. Also, Cena having that WWE title, it to me makes me feel its apart of his wardrobe and not a Championship. He has it all the time or is always in the title picture. So Id like some new faces ( CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, John Morrison, R-Truth…) instead of john Cena all the time. Hell I wouldn’t mind Triple H putting his tights back on and wrestling for it again.

Winner: CM Punk

My Pick: CM Punk


 






Now I have noticed there is only 4 matches at this PPV. I see them adding at least two more matches. Do I know what they are? No

Will I try to pick them? Yes lol

I do think Miz will have a match at SummerSlam but I do not know who he will face. So for my opinion on that one, I think we will have to wait til after the PPV.

I see them adding

Alex Riley Vs Dolph Ziggler for the US Championship at SummerSlam

If they do, who do I think will win?

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

My pick: Alex Riley



My other match I cant really say cause it will give away spoilers for Smackdown. So I will wait to add that after Friday.


Also, If your going to SummerSlam Axxess, Ill be there :)


Thanks for reading as always!

~Adam~

1 comment:

  1. You made great predictions for the matches at Summer Slam. I totally agree with you, especially about John Cena. It would be nice for another person to get an opportunity at the title. I'm look forward to watching Summer Slam and reading your results blog. :)

    ReplyDelete