Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

Who will the big winners be at Wrestlemania 28?

Who will the big winners be at WrestleMania 28?

This is the first time since WrestleMania 13, that I will get to watch the event as a fan. As a life-long wrestling fan, I am excited about seeing all of the matches. This WrestleMania has the potential to be one of the best ever. I would like to share my predictions about who I think the big winners of this event will be. So let’s begin……

Kelly Kelly and Maria Menudos vs. Beth Phoenix and Eve


My Prediction: Winners Kelly Kelly And Maria Menounos

Both Kelly and Maria have scores to settle with Eve and Beth. I look for this to be a very quick match because Maria has a broken rib. Maria will probably do another roll up pin on Beth. I think Beth is one of the best divas and should be used a whole lot better than this.

Who Will Really Win: Kelly Kelly and Maria Menudos

Kane vs. Randy Orton
My Prediction: Winner: Randy Orton
This feud is based upon mind games and both Kane and Orton are good at playing them. Since Kane has come back wearing a mask, he has been even more terrorizing than before. So I look for Kane to bring the Viper down.
Who Will Really Win: Randy Orton
Team Johnny vs. Team Teddy
My Prediction: Winners: Team Johnny
There are high stakes in this match because the winner will be the General Manager of both RAW and Smack Down! John just seems to be the man who everyone loves to hate and he has done a good job with his role. I look for the Miz to play a big role in getting John’s team the victory.
Who Will Really Win: Team Johnny
The Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes
My Prediction: Winner Cody Rhodes
This is the first time since the Intercontinental Championship has been defended at WrestleMania since 2009. Cody and Show have done a great job of working this feud. Cody has constantly reminded Show about his losing record at WrestleMania. I can see Cody taking a beating in this match but at the end, I believe he will retain the title.  In my opinion, Cody is a rising star and it is only a matter of time until he will be headlining WrestleMania.
Who Will Really Win: The Big Show

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan
My Prediction: Winner: Sheamus
Can you believe that both men were left off of the Wrestle Mania 27 card due to time constraints? What a difference a year makes! Daniel Bryan has done an awesome job of being a heel. Sheamus has become a very popular face. These men had several great matches against one another and this match should be no different. I think Sheamus’ time has come and I look for him to walk away with the gold.
Who Will Really Win: Daniel Bryan

Jericho vs. Punk

My Prediction: Winner: Jericho

I think that Jericho is going to put all of his words into action and become the new WWE champion. With the Elimination Chamber set to take place in Chicago, it sets up a good story line for Punk to try to regain his title.
Who Will Really Win: Jericho

The Undertaker vs. Triple HHH
My Prediction: Winner: The Undertaker
Last year’s match took a physical toll on both men. I am glad to see Taker back but I don’t know if he will be staying. If this is his last match, I look for the streak to remain unbroken. And I believe that Shawn will help Taker to get the victory.
Who Will Really Win: The Undertaker

John Cena vs. The Rock
My Prediction: Who Will Win: The Rock
The Rock has shown everyone why he is one of the greatest talents in the business. He has excellent mic skills and is in fantastic shape. He has really brought out the best in John Cena and has pushed Cena to the limit. I look for The Rock to win the match in his home town of Miami and make wrestling history!
Who Will Really Win: John Cena

I hope that all of you will enjoy watching WrestleMania. Please comment back and let me know what your thoughts are about each of the matches. I also want to remind all of you that my best friend, Jay will be inducting me into The Hall of Fame this Saturday. The Hall Of Fame ceremony will be televised on the USA network, at 8:P.M., Monday night. So please watch.
Finally, I want to thank all of my fans for your support. I am honored to have been chosen to be in the Hall of Fame. And I am proud that I can share this moment with all of you. I will post a follow up WrestleMania blog and Hall of Fame pictures during the week.
                                    ~Adam~

3 comments:

  1. Another great blog. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am So excited for WM XXVIII and I just Cannot wait, Adam!!

    I am probably Most excited about HHH-Undertaker in the End of An Era Hell In a Cell match.
    I am predicting that the Undertaker is the winner in this match. The streak remains intact. What a hell of a match this will be!

    I think that the John Cena-Rock match should be pretty damn good, too. I'm predicting John Cena wins this one.

    I believe the Chris Jericho-CM Punk match will be a great match, as well. Perhaps this generations Randy Savage-Ricky Steamboat (of WrestleMania III). I don't know. We'll have to wait and see. I'm predicting... damn, this one is hard... I'm gonna say... Jericho wins the title. Punk is my boy and I hate betting against him but, I have to look at how the rest of the card looks and the other titles that may or may not be lost.

    Daniel Bryan-Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship should be pretty entertaining. I believe Bryan will weasel his way out of 'Mania still as World Champion. Love Sheamus but, this program will continue. Sheamus will take the strap at the next ppv, where a no disqualification or falls count anywhere stip is added so Bryan can't cheat to win.

    Still unsure about the whole Team Johnny vs Team Teddy match. I have been saying Team Johnny wins that one but, Team Teddy is just so bad that I wonder if WWE wants us to believe that they will lose when, in fact, they will end up winning. I'm still going to say... Team Johnny wins.

    And on a side note: On RAW, Michael Cole announced that he was made the official announcer for Team Johnny. Could this result in good ol' JR being made the official announcer for Team Teddy? Maybe! And while I would be happy to see him back, I would like to see him call the big matches as well, especially Cena-Rock and the HIAC match, HHH vs UT.

    I see Randy Orton beating Kane with the RKO. I really would have liked to see an Inferno match between the two but, not enough time or effort was really given for something like that.

    I could Totally care less about the Divas tag match bcuz I think it's stupid to have Inside Editions Maria Menonous involved at all, facing off against Divas Champion Beth Phoenix & Eve, with Kelly Kelly as her partner.
    This would have been perfect time for Beth vs Nattie Neidhart for the Divas Championship. Just stupid, IMO. I predict that, somehow, Kelly & Maria win this awful match. Wish Beth Phoenix would just plow through them all. Would love to see, after the match, a confrontation between Beth and Alundra Blaze/Madusa, or Trish or, even Karma.

    And in the newly-added tag team title match... I say Epico & Primo, with Rosa Mendez, retains the belts against the Uso's and newly-formed tag team Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd. Why aren't Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks involved in this match? They have been a tag team longer and, Gabriel & Kidd just recently formed. I mean, WTH?!?

    I hope we get some surprise cameos too. Perhaps by Alberto del Rio, Brock Lesnar, Dave Batista, Rey Mysterio, Madusa, Trish Stratus or Karma, or or even better... Stone Cold Steve Austin!

    Either way, I am going to have a Great time at my buddy Steve's place. We are having many friends over and are going to have lots of fun.

    Congrats again my buddy, Adam, on your induction into the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame. You deserve it!

    *btw, my gf said you look real cute with your new short hair cut. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally forgot about the Big Show-Cody Rhodes Intercontinental Championship match!

    I like Big Show but, I am just not a fan, really. Cody, on the other hand, is a great young talent that is doing an awesome job right now.

    I would immediately say Cody wins and retains the title but, Big Show is due for his big WrestleMania moment. But, can Big Show lose and still have that moment? I think he can. So, I'm going with Cody Rhodes as the winner and still I-C Champion.

    ReplyDelete