Total Pageviews

Monday, March 5, 2012

My Top 15 Facepainted Wrestlers

Thanks for reading this new Blog. This is a bit diffrent than the past blogs, I am not really writing much. Its just a top 15 list. Thanks for checking it out and hopefully i can get more blogs posted soon. Please Comment on here and/or My Facebook Page to let me know what more Top 10-15-20 List's you would like to see.

#15 - Kamala




# 14 - The Barbarian -



# 13 - Tatanka -



#12 - Doink -




#11 - Headbangers -



#10 - Rico -



# 9 - Demolition -



#8 - Boogyman -



#7 - The Hurricane -



#6 - Umaga -



#5 - Jeff Hardy -



#4 - Ultimate Warrior -



#3 - Sting -



#2 - Road Warriors -



#1- Goldust -





Thanks for Viewin as Always! Hope you enjoyed and please voice your opinion on your favorite Face Painted Wrestler.

~Edge~

2 comments:

  1. Good choice. Even though Sting isn't in the WWE he has always been one of my favorites. Thanks for including him.

    ReplyDelete