Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Extreme Rules 2012 Predictions


File:Extreme Rules (2012) Poster.jpg

Extreme Rules is tonight and it’s going to be a heck of a PPV. I am very excited about the Line-Up and Tonight’s PPV is live from Chicago. Not only do we have the main eventers in Chris Jericho and CM Punk but we also have Brock Lesnar in his first WWE Match since 2004. So let’s get to it…


Pre – Show Match:

Miz Vs Santino Marella ©
United States Championship:

Miz and Santino will probably have a decent match on the Pre-Show. I see Santino winning this match. I will be shocked if they have Miz win the title, the only way I see that happening is if they plan on having him appear on the show as Champion for the viewing audience to see.

Prediction: Santino Marella
I Will win: Santino Marella


Beth Phoenix vs. Nikki Bella ©
Diva’s Championship:

Beth and Nikki had a decent match on Raw but the surprise factor was that Beth lost her title. I honestly see Nikki retaining her belt and giving Beth a chance to heal up.

My Prediction: Nikki Bella
Who I think will win: Nikki Bella



Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show ©
Intercontinental Championship:

I think they have an opportunity to do a better job than Wrestlemania but I can see this ending really soon. I would rather see Cody going after Sheamus. So I see Big Show winning this match, however if I am wrong, and Cody wins the title back. I think he needs it way more than Show. The title looks good with Cody and he brings a lot to the title.

My Prediction: Big Show
Who will win: Cody Rhodes


Randy Orton Vs Kane
Falls Count Anywhere:

Randy Orton will win this match and end this rivalry at last. I think it’s been good but very long and kind of at the point where Kane and Cena was at while Cena was waiting for Rock and Mania. I don’t know who will after Kane next; I think it would be interesting if he goes after Punk. I see Kane getting into the Main event picture after this. This will be an entertaining match regardless.

My Prediction: Randy Orton
Who will win: Randy Orton

Sheamus © Vs Daniel Bryan
World Heavyweight Champion: 2 out of 3 Falls

To be honest, I really feel this match will steal the show. I know there are many big matches tonight that I am even looking forward to but this will be the show stealer. It will be hard but I see it. When you have 3 falls to work with, it’s much more entertaining. I am a huge Daniel Bryan fan as well as Sheamus. I am happy for sheamus just as much as I am Daniel. Anything can be better than mania right? lol  As  much as I want Daniel to win the title back, I see Sheamus retaining. I do think that the fall D-bryan gets should be a Tap Out. (BTW I will be shocked if the fan favorite in the match isn’t Daniel Bryan…remember..its Chicago) J

My Prediction: Sheamus
Who will win: Sheamus


CM Punk © Vs Chris Jericho
WWE Championship: Chicago Street Fight

This match is going to be good. I was very happy with their Mania match so I look for this to be even better with a one sided Crowd. I love both of these guys and I think this is the two best guys to be fighting for the title. I will be shocked if CM Punk retains honestly. I think the best way for the WWE to really get Jericho over as a Heel, is for Chris to walk in and beat Punk at his own game. I really look for Chris to win the title, but I also have a feeling he won’t. I think to keep this thing going with main interest is for Chris Jericho to win tonight.

My Prediction: Chris Jericho
Who will win: CM punk



John Cena Vs Brock Lesnar
Extreme Rules Match:

This match is going to be for the weakest heart J I just really wanted to say that. I don’t think there is any way unless a miracle and then I will be upset…lol that Brock isn’t going to walk out as the winner. Why bring him back for him to lose his first match back? He is going to be over with the Chicago Crowd. I agree with a John Cena losing streak. I will just be shocked if it ends any other way. Now I like John, I really do, But he needs this loss to bring his fans back to him. He also needs to be viewed again as a underdog of sorts. He has been the Top Dog and “Superman” if you will, for so long that people no longer believe he is going to lose. I think that’s why Wrestlemania was so special when it came to The Rock winning. That was the best move and no one saw it. This match will be good, this will be the main event, this is what people are watching for. I don’t care if you don’t like Brock or not. This guy has come back for the fans and Vince. Yes he is being paid but so is Cena. If you really knew how much Cena gets paid, you wouldn’t make a money argument lol. I can’t stand people making Money, or he couldn’t make it in any other sport argument. If he couldn’t make it in the UFC, how did he become UFC Champion? I laugh in your face on that lol. Brock is a natural Wrestler and really is going to bring something to the WWE that we havnt seen in a while. John Cena is in such a league of his own that I truly believe Vince will have to bring in big guys like Brock with the fame to face Cena. I wouldn’t be surprised if Batista came back for a short run against Cena. Only cause Cena is so famous and so controversial that only the biggest and the best can face Cena anymore for people to believe it.

My Prediction: Brock Lesnar
Who will win: Brock Lesnar



Thanks for reading and please voice your thoughts.

Also a quick Plug. Since this is from Chicago, My first Non WWE Apperance in years is going to be in Chicago next Friday. On May 11th, 2012 I will be a special guest for the event Resistance Pro Wrestling Show. For more information on this show go to -  http://resistancepro.com/

Also I have a lot of new Merhandise out at the moment and a few of them are



Hall of Fame Shirt

All other Merhandise

Edge Merhandise


Thanks everyone,

Adam

2 comments:

  1. Hey Adam, great Blog, as always. Love reading your thoughts and predictions, when it comes to these WWE ppv's.

    Here we go, with mine:

    Pre-Extreme Rules match: U.S. Champion Santino Marella vs The Miz
    This could be a really quick match. I believe Santino will retain the title here. Probably using The Cobra. Which honestly, is ridiculous. Love Santino but, there is just No Way that someone can be beat by a hand poke to the neck. But that is another discussion, for another time.
    Who I Want To Win: The Miz/Winner: Santino Marella

    Beth Phoenix vs. Nikki Bella(c) for the Diva’s Championship:
    Somehow -perhaps Twin Magic- Nikki Bella retains the title against Beth Phoenix. I believe Nikki Bella is about to face the returning Kharma, in the coming week or weeks and will drop the title to her. Then the Bellas can go bye-bye, if they have not re-signed with the WWE. Beth can chase the title once she is healed from her "injury".
    Who I Want To Win: Beth Phoenix (only bcuz I'm such a fan)/Winner: Nikki Bella

    Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show(c) for the Intercontinental Championship:
    The match stipulation is apparently, going to happen via a wheel spin so, let's pray we don't get a Bra & Panties match or a Pillow Fight match between these two. Even though that would probably be pretty entertaining.
    Big Show is probably a really nice guy but, I am not a fan of the Big Show character. I think Cody Rhodes is a Great character and I think he needs to have the I-C title back. I'm going to go with Big Show retaining here.
    Who I Want To Win: Cody Rhodes/Winner: Big Show

    Randy Orton vs Kane - Falls Count Anywhere:
    This is another feud that I just have no interest in and, I don't think too many others do either.
    The Viper Randy Orton beats Kane here and moves on to other things.
    Who I Want To Win: Kane, so that they can have an Inferno match at the next ppv. Again, as I said with WM 28, win or lose, this can be Glen Jacobs swan song out of the WWE for good. Although I would like to see him challenge Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship./Winner: Randy Orton

    Sheamus(c) vs Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship: 2 out of 3 Falls
    I've bet against Sheamus one too many times this year so, I'm going with Sheamus retaining against D. Bryan tonight. D. Bryan will move on to something else while Sheamus will enter a new feud with Christian (as revenge for what Sheamus did to him), del Rio, Mark Henry (these two work so well against one another), or maybe even Kane!
    Who I Want To Win: Daniel Bryan/Winner: Sheamus

    CM Punk(c) vs Chris Jericho - WWE Championship: Chicago Street Fight
    CM Punk has been my boy for the longest time. However, tonight, Punk drops the title to Chris Jericho. If Jericho doesn't win tonight, it'll just be like saying Jericho is not a threat and never will be a threat. Punk and Jericho will put on a hell of a match but, Jericho leaves with the title.
    Who I Want To Win: Chris Jericho (it's best for the feud/best for business)/Winner: Chris Jericho

    John Cena vs Brock Lesnar - Extreme Rules Match:
    In no way, shape, or form, will Brock Lesnar LOSE this match. John Cena tries his damndest but falls to the monster, Brock. However, this will Not be the end of Cena-Lesnar.

    Headed over to my best friends' place tonight for the event. Can't wait. Hope it is as good as it has potential to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog Adam. I love Santino so I really want him to win lol. I wouldn't mind Nikki winning for Beth to heal but I really like Beth as the champ. The women's division really needs someone strong in there, in my opinion lol. I love Cody as IC champ, he's kinda brought the title up from the ashes sort to speak. I'm glad Randy won. I kinda wanna see Kane reak havoc of some unsuspecting soul, someone we would least expect and make it really interesting lol. Daniel does his job well because I get annoyed with him lol. Either Sheamus or Daniel winning this one is fine with me. I enjoy watching Punk and Chris work the crowd. I do tend to favor Jericho a little more, only because I've been following him since his WCW days. Not to mention he's very talented but then again both guys are lol. I hope Jericho wins this one. Last but certainly not least we have Brock and Cena. I'll be honest, I've gotten tired of seeing Cena win all the time. the same old, same old over and over again. It gets boring lol. But like you said, why would they bring Brock back and have him lose his 1st match. Brock will win, that's just a given lol. Well, those are my thoughts, enjoy the ppv!

    ReplyDelete