Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Over The Limit



I am really excited about watching, “Over The Limit.” There are some great matches on the card. I can definitely see some new feuds developing after this pay per view and leading directly into Summer Slam. So, let’s get right to my predictions…………

John Cena vs. John Laurinaitis

My Prediction: Winner John Laurinaitis

John Laurinaitis’ job as General Manager of SmackDown and RAW is on the line and there is just no way that John is going to lose. He does too good of a job making people hate him. Lol! I can see The Big Show or Brock Lesnar, who are both fired coming to the aid of John Laurinaitis and helping him to get the win. Since Cena’s and Lesnar’s feud is over, I look for Show to turn heel and start a feud with Cena. 

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan
My Prediction: Winner CM Punk
CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan - WWE Championship Match preview at WWE Over the Limit 2012

I am very excited about this match and think that Punk and Bryan are going to steal the show. Both men are equally talented and the match could go either way. I believe the difference in the match will be A.J., Bryans’ ex- girlfriend. I look for her to interfere and give Punk the win by disqualification. I also think that this is the beginning of a new feud that might eventually result in Bryan becoming the new champ in the near future. Yes! Yes! Yes!
World Heavy Weight Title: Fatal Four Way Match
 Sheamus, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho and Alberto Del Rio
My Prediction: Winner Chris Jericho
Sheamus is on a tear right now and has looked pretty impressive in all of his matches. However, I do see him dropping the belt to Chris. Since Chris has returned, he hasn’t won any matches at pay-per-views and I believe that his time is now. I feel that in some way Randy might just help Jericho to get this win. This can set up Randy’s return as a heel and start a feud between Randy and Sheamus. Alberto has recently returned from an injury and I don’t see him getting the belt back just yet.
Kofi Kingston and R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger
My Prediction: Winners: Kofi Kingston and R-Truth
Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger
I know that the WWE has been working hard to try and re-build the Tag Team division. Both of these teams are entertaining and have a lot of potential. Unfortunately, Ziggler and Swagger have been on a losing streak that I believe will continue.  Since Kofi and R-Truth just recently won the belts, I don’t think that they will drop them so quickly. 
Layla vs. Beth Phoenix
My Prediction: Winner Layla
Beth Phoenix vs. Layla

Just like all of you, I am still trying to figure out what is going on in the Diva’s division. Beth is by far one of the most talented divas on the roster. I have no idea why she lost her title. I can see Layla winning this match and holding on to her title for a short time until Kharma returns to action. Once Kharma is back, I look for her to win the belt from Layla and start a long feud with Beth. 

 Zack Ryder vs. Kane

My Prediction: Winner Kane
This match should end the feud between Kane and Zack. I think Zack has a lot of talent but I don’t see him getting the victory over “The Big Red Monster”. Kane has been on a path of destruction and seems to be unstoppable. I can see him winning the match by putting a “choke slam” on Zack. Both of these men really need new people to start fresh feuds with.
I hope that you all enjoyed reading my blog. What are your predictions and thoughts about this pay-per-view? Please comment and let me know what you think.
                ~Adam~
And on a personal note, “Go New Jersey Devils.”

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, as usual, Adam!
    I wish I had seen your blog yesterday. I definitely would have commented on it and left my thoughts & predictions on here for You to read.

    I did post my thoughts & predictions on my wall last night, before the ppv, though.

    Our friends Brian Myers and Susan Gee got to see it and read it.
    Here is what I wrote:

    My thoughts and predictions on tonights WWE Over the Limit ppv:

    -Zack Ryder vs. Kane... Kane defeats Ryder by pinfall, after chokeslam.

    -Layla(c) vs. Beth Phoenix for the Diva's Championship... Although I am a bigger fan of Beth than Layla, I have to say that (somehow) Layla pulls a win out of her backside here, and retains the title against the Glamazon. Sorry Beth.

    -Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger for the WWE Tag Team Championship... I say the tag champs retain the titles here bcuz I think Epico & Primo will challenge for the titles again real soon. Possibly on tomorrow night's Monday Night RAW, just 24 hours removed from Ziggler & Swagger giving the champs a good beating.

    -Sheamus vs. Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship... I hate to believe that Sheamus drops the title here but, I think Chris Jericho wins the title, but not by pinning the champion. I think this will lead to Sheamus claiming he was never actually pinned to lose his title and wanting his rematch. I see Jericho and Sheamus fighting onto SummerSlam for the title and not much else for Alberto del Rio or Randy Orton.

    -C.M. Punk vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship... This is a match that I so wish I could see tonight. Two of my favorite guys in the company facing off. I think CM Punk is going to retain the WWE Title here but, it is going to be a hard fought battle between these guys and I think they may face off again at the Next ppv.

    -John Cena vs. John Laurinaitis... This one goes to Big Johnny, thanks to a no-longer-under-contract Big Show. Laurinaitis wins and keeps his job as the WWE Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and WWE RAW & Smackdown General Manager.
    Not looking forward to any more Big Show vs John Cena matches but, I fear that we may get a few more of those before Cena rallies back and faces Laurinaitis again, finally defeating him at say, Summer Slam.

    I have read that there will be 2 more matches added to the ppv tonight: a People Power Battle Royal. And the Battle Royal winner challenges for either the Intercontinental Title or U.S. Title later in the show.

    I would guess Santino Marella wins the battle royal and challenges I-C Champion Cody Rhodes and Cody Rhodes retains the title. Or... Maybe we will get something Totally unexpected! Hey! It could happen, right? Right?!? Nahhh, it's the WWE so, I doubt it.

    I would LOVE to see some cameo's tonight by maybe Batista, Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman, Kharma, Lord Tensai, or Great Khali!
    Totally kidding about that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Adam, I finally created my own Blog, using Blogspot.com
    You can find it @ http://dannswwe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete