Total Pageviews

Friday, February 17, 2012

Elimination Chamber: Who Escapes the Madness?


Elimination Chamber 2012- World Wrestling Entertainment




Divas Championship:



Beth Phoenix (C) vs. Tamina Snuka


I think this is going to be a hell of match. I am very impressed with Beth lately and also of Tamina. I am very glad they have decided to add Snuka to the end of her name because it adds the History to her and I think the fans will really connect better with her that way. I see Beth Retaining but I wouldn’t mind seeing Tamina win the title soon.

Winner: And Still Divas Champion – Beth

John Cena vs Kane Ambulance Match:


I am semi- ready for this rivalry to be over. I am ready for Cena/Rock and I think Kane/Ryder..If the WWE Is smart and they really want to build Zack Ryder (#3 in most sales in WWE Merch behind CM Punk at #1 and John Cena at #2) They will have kane really put him over either at mania or even at the next ppv. I also see after rock/cena I see Cena/Ryder after mania and he will really elevate Ryder . I see Cena winning giving him momentum going into Mania as well as Kane getting mad of Cena not “Embracing the Hate” and so he goes after Zack more. I could even see Eve turning heel and going to the side of Kane..that might be a stretch but heck anything can happen.

Winner: John Cena

Smackdown Elimination Chamber:

Daniel Bryan © Vs. Big Show vs. Wade Barrett vs. Khali vs. Santino vs. Cody Rhodes

I don’t see Daniel Bryan losing the title. Honestly if he was to lose it, I saw him losing it to Randy Orton. Since he is no longer in the match, I see him retaining and facing Sheamus at mania or even in a triple Threat against Sheamus and Orton. I don’t see Santino lasting long if at all. It would be cool if he was attacked by a returning Christian (because if Ur a returning star, u get cheered, that would give him the heat he needs to get back over as a heel) because Santino is really over with the casual fans. Khali is there for Big Show honestly, now Cody, Barrett and Daniel can really give these fans a match. I see it coming down to either Daniel Bryan and Big Show and Daniel Bryan getting the cheap win somehow. Maybe even a tap out with the Lebell Lock.
By the way, i am sorry to hear about Randy Orton - He would have helped this Match be better, i do think they could have had someone other than Santino and it would have made more since. Santino is a fan favorite so i hope they use my scenerio. Others who could have taken the spot and i wouldn't have been upset about are:
Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, I wouldnt even be upset with Brodus Clay (Another big man isnt always bad and he can move pretty well for a big man), Mick Foley or Christian. If Del Rio was better ( i havnt heard if so or not) he could make a Impact with switching Brands and being involved with Smackdown.

People think Daniel Bryan isn’t ready to main event Mania, I think he is…He is one of the best we have right now.

Winner: Still World Champion – Daniel Bryan

Raw Elimination Chamber Match:


CM Punk (C) vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Miz vs. R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler



I have two different ways I see this match ending. 1. CM Punk retains his championship or 2. Chris Jericho wins the WWE title.

CM Punk has 5 GREAT contenders and they have been built up correct in my eyes. To be honest, Dolph Ziggler will be Champion by years end. Guaranteed! I really want this scenario to end with Punk taking out Ziggler at the end. I see Jericho being taken out maybe by Kofi or Miz. I really don’t want Punk and Jericho facing each other unless Jericho pins Punk. I want their Mania Match to be so wanted by everyone and them hitting each other is fine but if they wrestle, its giving away some of the main event of mania in my eyes. Its potentially going to be a show stealer performance.

2. Chris Jericho sneaks out of the Chamber as Champion and sets up the Match that is pretty much guaranteed. Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk at Wrestlemania. It would make since that way and I wouldn’t mind seeing it like that. Those are the only two people I see winning at the ppv.

Winner: Still WWE Champion - CM Punk
I hope you all enjoy the PPV as i will be watching.

Enjoy,

Edge

4 comments:

  1. Hey Adam! Glad to see you have put up another ppv blog. Always look forward to reading them.
    I use to write one every time a ppv came up but, for some reason, stopped doing that. IDK why tho.

    Loved what you had to say about the matches this Sunday. Here are My thoughts on the matches...

    Divas Championship:
    Beth Phoenix (C) vs. Tamina Snuka...
    I love Beth as the current Divas Champion but, I think Tamina could be a real contender, or even champion, IF the WWE allowed her to really shine. I don't think she has shined yet. Perhaps if she wins the title she can show us how good she can be, in defending the title.
    I think this program will continue after EC.
    I think Beth Phoenix will retain the title.


    John Cena vs Kane Ambulance Match...
    As a John Cena hater (don't get me wrong, I respect all that the man does for the business) I would Love to see John lose this match to the Big Red Machine. It wouldn't hurt John's character at all to lose a match like this. It really wouldn't. But, I believe that John is going to come out on top in this one with Cena capturing the win.
    I would like to see Kane laughing in the ambulance, as he is taken away though.

    *My best friend thinks the Ambulance match would be better if it were to take place INSIDE the ambulance! LOL


    Smackdown Elimination Chamber:

    Daniel Bryan © Vs. Big Show vs. Wade Barrett vs. Khali vs. Santino vs. Cody Rhodes...
    I do believe that somehow Daniel Bryan will leave the chamber as the reigning champion.
    Love Wade Barrett but, no championship win here, for him.
    *Love the idea for Christian, BTW.


    Raw Elimination Chamber Match:

    CM Punk (C) vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Miz vs. R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler...
    Wow! I love all these guys so much!
    Well, maybe not R-Truth all that much anymore but, the rest of them are great Superstars!
    I would like to say that WWE Champion CM Punk retains here but SOMEone has to lose a title at the ppv, right?
    Besides, CM Punk can (and Will) challenge for the title back, at WM28.

    Here's how I would like to see it go: Last 3 guys are Punk, Jericho, & Ziggler.
    Punk finishes Ziggler by making him tap out.
    Punk, turns his attention to Jericho and Ziggler nails Punk with the Zig-Zag.
    Jericho, who has not fought with Punk yet, either comes out of his pod or, while in the ring, takes advantage of what Ziggler has done, pins Punk and wins the title.
    Jericho is the new WWE Champion and Punk gets his rematch but not at RAW the following night, no. He wants (and Will get) his rematch at WM28!

    What would make Jericho's win even better would be... if Jericho never even stepped out of the pod at all, until the end.
    He would have had one of the easiest pinfall wins ever and, the fans would be Pissed!

    What do you think, Adam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love ur predictions and i agree. The ending with Jericho, that would be how i call the match to end. It would make the fans want to see it that much more. I just really dont want punk and jericho to really wrestle and thats how u do it. Great Predictions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, I enjoyed reading your blog. I will just have to watch tomorrow to see who wins.

    ReplyDelete